Who we are
Our website address is https://www.hightimeschemicalshop.com.
I hereby certify that:
- For the sake of my own safety, I will answer all questions truthfully as I would do if examined by a local physician.
- I am at least 21 years of age.
- My ordering of the medications I requested is not prohibited by national legislation of my country.
- I have recently undergone a medical examination, including the analysis of my medical history. The physical who’s conducted the examination is available for follow-up care.
- I am aware of possible side effects and risks of taking the prescription medications I am ordering.
- I have used the requested medications in the past without negative health consequences and/or have been informed by the examining physician that the use of such medications is appropriate for my health condition.
- I order medications strictly to satisfy my own health needs and will not distribute said medications to other patients.
- I am informed that the licensed prescriber of Chemical 24 will not replace my examining physician and will only act as a reviewer of my order.
- I am using Chemical 24 to get the necessary supply of medications and not to increase the supply I already have.
- In case of any complications related to the use of the medications I requested I will contact a local physician without delay.
- I am not prohibited by law to use the credit card that I specified to conduct payments for the medications requested.
- I am aware that along with benefits, there are risks and side effects related to taking any medications, including over-the-counter drugs, and I take full responsibility for taking the treatments I requested.
- I am aware that Chemical 24 is not a pharmacy but an intermediary service that provides its customers with an access to medications sold by licensed pharmacies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Chemical 24 provides its customers with information as a part of its service and subject to the provisions of this agreement. Terms and conditions outlined herein are subject to modification upon prior notice You (hereinafter – the “Customer”) agree to use our services in accordance with applicable legislation and this agreement.
RULES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
By using our service, the Customer undertakes to refrain from compromising the integrity of this website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES
The Customer agrees to use our services at his or her own risk. We provide no guarantees of any kind, either expressed or implied, including guarantees concerning the provision of information, services or products made available via or in connection with our service, including but not limited to software licensed to customers, uninterrupted access to our website and results obtained by means of our service.
Specifically, we disclaim all guarantees including but not limited to:
- The accuracy of the information provided on the website and availability of products and services;
- Merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of products available through our website.
This disclaimer applies to injuries and damage caused by performance failure, interruption, deletion, omission, delay in operation, defect, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of records. The Customer agrees that Chemical 24 is not liable for the illegal or offensive conduct of other customers and third parties as well as for the risk of injury caused by the foregoing.
Neither Chemical 24, nor any of its affiliated parties, content providers or agents are liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of or inability to get access to the service, or breach of any guarantee.
The provisions contained herein apply to the entire scope of content available at this website.
All trademarks featured on our website are protected with intellectual property rights of their respective owners.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.